Escape from the digital world.

















































I have a complicated relationship with technology. It's given me access to endless information, increased my music collection exponentially, and allowed my comic to be read by real people who are not myself (at least I think they're real people). If I don't pay attention, however, I waste countless hours searching for things like "Prince song + karaoke + epic fail" and "cute toy poodles." So I drew this comic to remind me to get outside more often.

Also: I've added a Poster Shop page to my blog! You can purchase an 11"x17" poster of this comic and many others for a very modest price. Click on the "Poster Shop" tab at the top of the screen, or go here:
http://thoughtballoonhelium.blogspot.com/p/poster-shop.html