Saturday Coloring Class

This past week I started a coloring class to help get an understanding of how to apply color to drawings (one of the things that I still don't know how to do properly. I mostly apply color using techniques that I am copying..or I just make up the process as I go. The results for each of those tactics have been spotty at best. So Instead I have decided to take a class and get these aspects down, so that I can get better at applying color. I am super excited for the class and will post work as I go.

One of the things that we did in class was take a look at a few other artists to see how they work and use color. So I thought that I would post a few and share:

James JeanJosh CochranJeffrey DecosterSam Bosma

Check them out..their work is pretty inspiring and will hopefully serve to give ideas down the road..