MOCCA fest round 2

I just got an e-mail the other day that has announced that MOCCA fest is not open for registration.
Tables are first come first serve, so my plan is to mail in my payment from my next paycheck.
I'm psyched. I did MOCCA fest last year which was the first year that I did it and it was so good.
I met so many awesome indie comic creators and just had a great time in general!

So I have been thinking of what to do for the next show. I wasn't too great at doing a narrative story last time, so I think that this time I am going to do an interesting free form sketch book.
So it will be a book of sketches, but maybe with funny quotes and other word balloons to keep it interesting. It will probably be less time to put together since I already have the sketches, so really it's just a matter of putting it together and packaging it up nicely. Again the goal isn't to sell and make tons of money, it's really just to get out there and connect and network.

I will most likely be posting my progress as I go on this blog, tumblr, etc. etc. so that I can chart my progress as I go. Oh...and...I have a title for the book, but I won't reveal that just yet....

More to come...