Art and stuff...(random thoughts)

I always say that I am going to do more writing, but then when I get the time I decide to do other stuff like work on homework or....procrastinate.

Last week was a pain..not really more of a pain than any other week so much. I think that at work it's getting to the point where it might be time to move on from the current gig. I don't think that I can do the same project for another* year. I am thinking again of taking more time off to paint and work on stuff.
Now that MOCCA fest is coming up, I can start to think about what I want to do for the book.
More ideas forming, but I got a little bit of time before I have to start to put stuff down and begin work. Maybe in a month of so.

In the meantime I have been working on homework for the photoshop class that I am taking. It seems that I am always* taking a class. At this rate I am probably going to be taking class for the next few years, which is fine sine I never really went to school formally. I guess that you could say that this is my schooling. Between taking classes, independent study and practice, practice, practice hopefully I will wind up in a different place than where I am now. I would say that I am already in a different place creatively than where I was a year ago. So it's just a matter of recognizing and capitalizing on that.
Not sure where I will wind up, but I need to follow, right?

This week, more work (meh), more practice (yay) and on to the next class, more sketching and more posting (it's pretty much a full 2nd time job)(should also be able to sneak a game in there or two).
I should also make it a point to get out of my apartment and see people too. After a while spending too much time in your own mental space can close you off to others and that's not good either. It's all about balance. Now time for more Netflix, and finishing up practice work for posting, and then maybe some ps3 before bedtime.