Happy Holidays!

A Christmas card by Bill Peet


I haven't been as active as a blogger in 2009 as I would have liked, but the last year has been extremely busy for me. I am sure I will be writing a lot more posts in the new year so I look forward to that! The reason I have been so busy is that the movie I have been working on for five (yes, five) years has been taking up a lot of my nights and weekends and it's finally nearing completion (at least my part of it). That movie will be released in 2010 which is one reason I so eagerly await the new year. The other way I've been spending a lot of my time (rather than blogging) is working on a children's book that I've written and illustrated (and I will be spending a lot of time in 2010 trying to get it published).

Anyway, Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for a good 2010. There will be more posts next year I promise!