I know, I know...

...it's been a long time.

I've spent the last few weeks wrapping up the movie I've been working on for the past five years.


Finally done!

Best of luck to the rest of the crew still working on the movie!

Every minute of the past five years was a great experience and it was a really amazing crew to work with. I learned a ton and in some ways I never wanted it to end....and in some ways I needed it to end. I've been working on that same movie ever since I started this blog and I've just gotten so used to being on that movie that it's unreal to think what it'll be like to work on something else.

One of the weirdest things about working in story is that you wrap up first (well, second if you count VisDev). It never fails that by the time the wrap party comes things are so crazy on the next thing I'm working on that I can't really party too much at the wrap party...usually I have to get up early the next day and get a lot of work done to meet some pressing deadline, while all the other departments are still enjoying their downtime from finishing the picture.

I've been feeling very burned out and uninspired so it's been hard to write any posts. Believe it or not, writing posts is hard work (for me) and I can't do it unless I'm feeling inspired.

I'll post the rest of my "Kicks in the Head" soon.